A new series of podcasts from Girl Tries Life called Kick Start Your Best Life offers inspiration and practical information on setting and reaching goals and living the best life you can live.
I’ve listened to the first three podcasts,
1. WHAT THE HECK IS MY WHY?
2. PUMP UP YOUR JOY?
3.OUTLINE THE STEPS
Here is a summary of my thoughts and notes on these and I look forward to following some more.
Kick Start Your Best Life – Main Goals
1) Publish my third book “Transplanted” on ‘CreateSpace’ on Amazon
Why? Because the manuscript is completed and read by a team of professional writers and editors and friends with approval – I want to self publish because I have years of experience in writing and publishing and I can work with my ‘children’ as they have complementary skills in producing books, magazines and blogs. It will give me great pleasure to see the finished product and bring this project to a close.
Outline the steps
- Complete Inserting Photos, Recipes & Song
- Arrange production of the cover with my son
- Register with ‘Create Space’
- Follow their procedure
- Set up Facebook page and update my website firstname.lastname@example.org & my blog “Pearls and Oysters”
- Plan Marketing with my ‘kids’ & Amazon
2) Continue to recover from my liver transplant of 2 years ago at age 69
Why? To celebrate the new life the transplant has given me, to enjoy my family, my neighbours my lovely home and garden.
Outline the steps
- Take medication and attend hospital checkups
- Eat healthy
- Continue T’ai Chi and exercise classes and go swimming again (find a ‘buddy’ who can go with me)
- Get ‘out and about’ on MyBus and increase walking
- Keep going to AA meetings & reading spiritual books
So simple and straightforward when you clear your head of debris and blocks.
Thanks to Victoria Smith.